In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Contract” these booking terms;
“Event” the Hi Design MEA Event;
“Exhibitor” any person who attends the Hi Design MEA Event;
“Organiser” DMG Events (MEA) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 08223257, Registered Address. Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, Kensington, London, W8 5TT.
- Applications to attend the Event must be made via the online registration page, which must be completed in full. Once submitted, a booking form or online booking may only be withdrawn by the Exhibitor in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- The Organiser may require any Exhibitor to submit trade sanctions verification checks prior to confirming the booking. The Organiser may withdraw an Exhibitor’s permission to attend at any time in its absolute discretion including for, but not limited to, trade sanctions reasons.
- Cancellation Policy
- Any notification of withdrawal or cancellation by an Exhibitor must be in writing and sent to the Organiser. Cancellation will be deemed to have occurred when written notification has been received by the Organiser.
- In the event of cancellation on or before the date 2 months prior to the Event, the Exhibitor will be liable to pay 20% of the total contract amount due. Cancellation thereafter will incur 100% of the total contract amount due.
- No refunds will be given in respect of non-attendance by an Exhibitor.
- Payment Terms
- Full payment is due on receipt of invoice.
- No Exhibitor may attend the Event unless all amounts listed due on the invoice are paid prior to the Event.
- Once an Exhibitor booking is complete, no future promotional offers can be used in conjunction with the original booking.
- Prohibition of Transfer
- You may not transfer the booking from one named Exhibitor to another without the prior written consent of the Organiser. If you wish to substitute the named Exhibitor, the request should be submitted in writing to the Organiser by the date 2 months prior to the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse attendance to the Event to a replacement individual who is not the named Exhibitor where consent has not been given.
- Exhibitors may be asked for photographic ID during the Event. If they are unable to provide identification which matches their Exhibitor pass they may be asked to leave the Event.
- Changes to the Event
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to alter the content or timing of the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Event or the advertised speakers.
- Organiser shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of the failure for whatever reason to hold any part of the Event or for any changes to the content or timing of the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Event or the advertised speakers.
- Exhibitor should take out its own insurance to cover all liabilities and risks as well as non-attendance by the Exhibitor for whatever reason.
- Exhibitors Obligations
- Exhibitors must not organise private functions during the Event.
- Personal travel insurance, vaccinations and visa requirements (where applicable) must be arranged by the Exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor accepts that travel costs must be paid for by the Exhibitor. The Organiser will neither accept nor be liable for invoices or charges in relation to the Exhibitors travel.
- The Exhibitor must comply with any reasonable instructions given by the Organiser, venue or any other authority regarding safely and/or fire precautions.
- Information and Copyright
- The Organiser shall take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of any information relating to the Event and gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy and completeness of the information and any omission shall not entitle an Exhibitor to cancel its booking.
- Unless stated otherwise, all information and data relating to the Event, which is supplied by the Organiser to the Exhibitor is for use by that Exhibitor only, is the copyright of the Organiser and shall not be passed on to any third party for any purpose.
- Data Protection
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.